The Associate of Arts in Business Management is designed to provide a broad introduction to business. Completing this two-year program will prepare the student for an entry-level business position, integrating faith with learning in a professional atmosphere. Upon completion of the associate's degree, the student may wish to continue his/her college education by applying his/her work toward a bachelor's degree in one of the many business related majors.
Upon completion of this program, the student should be able to:
- Integrate a Christian worldview into critical thinking and decision making related to the field of business.
- Demonstrate management functions and skills to practical situations.
- Evaluate a business idea and develop a business plan.
- Analyze business operations and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Explain the basics of a financial statement and how they are used to propose courses of action.
- Explain basic management principles and how they are used to manage people within an organization.