1. GPA Requirement Probation Status:
- Students admitted on a probationary basis because they do not meet the minimum GPA for regular admission are placed on GPA Probation.
- A student is placed on GPA requirement probation if his/her cumulative GPA is not at least 3.0 at the end of a semester. If cumulative GPA is not at least 3.0 after attempting 9 more credits, the student will be suspended.
- No more than 6 credits may be earned with course grades of C or C+. Additional courses with a grade of C or C+ must be retaken.
2. GPA requirement suspension appeal may be submitted to email@example.com within one month of notification of suspension, and should describe the extenuating circumstances, such as military service, hospitalization or death in the immediate family.
3. Readmission: A student who has been suspended for GPA reasons may reapply after six months from the end date of the last course.