Refunds will be made for textbooks on the following conditions:
- The student has officially withdrawn from the course that uses the textbook(s) for which a refund is being requested, and
- The textbook(s) is returned to Tree of Life (1-888-392-2930) within two weeks from the course start date.
- No opened software will be refunded.
- No refunds on shipping and handling.
Financial Aid Refunds
Qualified students can receive a refund from their student accounts after the following three requirements have been met:
- Student continues to actively participate1 in registered courses. 1 See Attendance Policy in OCU Academic Catalog (link is external).
- Enough financial aid has been received to exceed the semester charges.
Students can reasonably expect to receive a financial aid refund at the end of their second course as long as all of the conditions above are met. One absence will delay the processing of refunds.
Refund preference should be noted on the Student Authorization to Retain Funds form.