OCU’s Data Analytics program prepares students for a career in data analytics within the information technology area. Through this program students define challenges in providing useful data acquired from multiple sources. How cross-organizational problems are resolved through the use of analytics is addressed.
Upon completion of the program, students should be able to:
- Identify the various analyses available from different data sets.
- Communicate various aspects of analysis to IT and non-IT stakeholders.
- Evaluate ethical issues in data analysis.
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision-making.
- Apply management principles to work with people and processes within an organization.