The concentration in Information Technology prepares individuals for supervisory or middle management careers in the IT segment of the business industry. It provides an understanding of basic business and management concepts and principles as they are applied to a variety of organizations.
Upon completion of the Business major and Information Technology concentration, students should be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision-making.
- Demonstrate awareness and improvement of thinking and learning strategies.
- Apply business concepts in a business environment.
- Analyze a business operation and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Correlate information technology functions and skills in practical business situations.