The MBA program provides the leaders of today and tomorrow with the knowledge and skills required to succeed in a competitive business environment. The program emphasizes critical and strategic thinking, business management skills, ethics, and real-world applications.
Upon completion of the MBA program, the graduate should be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision-making.
- Demonstrate awareness and improvement of thinking and learning strategies.
- Implement business concepts in a business environment.
- Apply business management principles to work with people and processes within a business organization.
- Evaluate operations and provide recommendations to improve performance.
36 Semester Credits