The concentration in Organizational Leadership prepares individuals for positions of leadership in businesses. Graduates will have a solid foundation to meet the challenges of leading organizations in a changing global environment.
Upon completion of the Business major and Organizational Leadership concentration, students should be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision-making.
- Demonstrate awareness and improvement of thinking and learning strategies.
- Apply business concepts in a business environment.
- Analyze a business operation and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Apply leadership theory and techniques to facilitate change within an organization.