The Disaster Management and Relief Program is designed to develop leadership abilities in management, to be utilized in all types of disaster situations, emphasizing Christ-like service to those in need. Graduates of this program will be trained to serve all stages of human suffering from immediate relief through community rebuilding and redevelopment.
Upon completion of the Business major and Disaster Management and Relief concentration, students should be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision-making.
- Demonstrate awareness and improvement of thinking and learning strategies.
- Apply business concepts in a business environment.
- Analyze a business operation and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Apply key elements of disaster management strategies, theories, and concepts to simulated and practical situations.